Unlocking Objectives, etc on a web site

  • scott stead
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 10:14 AM
      So - I'm like *this* close to landing a job as content creator with NOVA
      Labs in Boston.

      I'm just wondering - what do they use on sites like this
      http://www.solarstormwatch.com/ to lock objectives - you have to fulfill
      prerequisite missions to move on to do other tasks within the site.

      Zooniverse does really cool citizen science projects - most of which are in
      flash and using real NASA images and data. I'm just wondering what the back
      end would be - and what it would take to do something similar.

      Scott Stead
      www.scottstead.com
      www.documentaryclub.org
      c) 857.574.0852