5 Year Anniversary of Our Video Collaboration

  • mikemoon_ca
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 16, 2011
      http://vlog.kitykity.com/?p=274

      5Years ago, last week, Susan Kilpatrick published the Vlogger collaboration video, "View From The Basement".

      Participants:

      * aliak.com
      * alternativekitten.blogspot.com
      * batmangeek7.blogspot.com
      * bottomunion.com
      * bullemhead.com
      * cirne.com
      * daughtershow.com
      * davidmeade.com
      * dltq.org
      * fauxpress.blogspot.com
      * feederreader.com
      * findingjohn.com
      * funnytheblog.blogspot.com
      * galacticast.com
      * graodegente.blogspot.com
      * human-dog.com
      * imakethings.com
      * joshleo.com
      * mbfreeforall.blogspot.com
      * mhudack.com
      * michaelverdi.com
      * mikemoon.net
      * momentshowing.net
      * nealey.blogspot.com
      * oneeyedview.com
      * outhink.com
      * pjkproductions.blogspot.com
      * ryanedit.blogspot.com
      * seeasilverlining.blogspot.com
      * schlomolog.blogspot.com
      * solitude.dk
      * stevegarfield.com
      * trine.blogs.com
      * unholyknight.com
      * zipzapzop.com

      It's fun looking back.
    • Julian Seery Gude
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 16, 2011
        Congrats to all the *originals* on this list and thanks for the inspiration.
        And well done to Mike for taking the time to recognize your efforts, this
        helps us all keep going.

        great group!

        cheers

        ~julian

        --
        *Julian Seery Gude*
        julian@...

      • Susan Pitman
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 17, 2011
          Wowee! Where has the time gone??

          I have an idea for a new project... if anyone is interested... involves
          taking about 20 seconds of video on a stationary staircase, showing no more
          than 10 of the stairs... and having each video depicting a different aspect
          of life... a woman holding a baby sitting on the stairs, a couple arguing on
          the stairs, a man holding his wife in his arms on the stairs, a kid playing
          with a slinky on the stairs, etc...

          anyone game?

          Susan (Pitman now!)
          http://www.susanplus.com

        • schlomo rabinowitz
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 17, 2011
            Always in for you, Susan!

            On Wednesday, August 17, 2011, Susan Pitman <susan.a.pitman@...>
            wrote:

            > Wowee! Where has the time gone??
            >
            > I have an idea for a new project... if anyone is interested... involves
            > taking about 20 seconds of video on a stationary staircase, showing no
            more
            > than 10 of the stairs... and having each video depicting a different
            aspect
            > of life... a woman holding a baby sitting on the stairs, a couple arguing
            on
            > the stairs, a man holding his wife in his arms on the stairs, a kid
            playing
            > with a slinky on the stairs, etc...
            >
            > anyone game?
            >
            > Susan (Pitman now!)
            > http://www.susanplus.com

            Schlomo Rabinowitz
            http://about.me/schlomo
            AIM:schlomochat

          • Jeffrey Taylor
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 17, 2011
              Looks like San Francisco will play!

              --
              Jeffrey Taylor
              912 Cole St, #349

              "As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

              On Aug 17, 2011, at 10:50 AM, schlomo rabinowitz wrote:

              > Always in for you, Susan!
              >

              > On Wednesday, August 17, 2011, Susan Pitman <susan.a.pitman@...>
              > wrote:
              >>

              >> Wowee! Where has the time gone??
              >>
              >> I have an idea for a new project... if anyone is interested... involves
              >> taking about 20 seconds of video on a stationary staircase, showing no
              > more
              >> than 10 of the stairs... and having each video depicting a different
              > aspect
              >> of life... a woman holding a baby sitting on the stairs, a couple arguing
              > on
              >> the stairs, a man holding his wife in his arms on the stairs, a kid
              > playing
              >> with a slinky on the stairs, etc...
              >>
              >> anyone game?
              >>
              >> Susan (Pitman now!)
              >> http://www.susanplus.com

              > Schlomo Rabinowitz
              > http://about.me/schlomo
              > AIM:schlomochat

            • Mike Sterritt
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 17, 2011
                nice idea for a video. the stairs could rep. the progression of life or something. it's your thing. show us how.

                > I have an idea for a new project... if anyone is interested... involves
                > taking about 20 seconds of video on a stationary staircase, showing no
                more
                > than 10 of the stairs... and having each video depicting a different
                aspect
                > of life... a woman holding a baby sitting on the stairs, a couple arguing
                on
                > the stairs, a man holding his wife in his arms on the stairs, a kid
                playing
                > with a slinky on the stairs, etc...
                >
                > anyone game?
                >
                > Susan (Pitman now!)
                > http://www.susanplus.com

                Schlomo Rabinowitz
                http://about.me/schlomo
                AIM:schlomochat

              • mikemoon_ca
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 17, 2011
                  I'm in. :)

                  Mike
                  http://MikeMoon.ca

                  --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Susan Pitman <susan.a.pitman@...> wrote:

                  > Wowee! Where has the time gone??
                  >
                  > I have an idea for a new project... if anyone is interested... involves
                  > taking about 20 seconds of video on a stationary staircase, showing no more
                  > than 10 of the stairs... and having each video depicting a different aspect
                  > of life... a woman holding a baby sitting on the stairs, a couple arguing on
                  > the stairs, a man holding his wife in his arms on the stairs, a kid playing
                  > with a slinky on the stairs, etc...
                  >
                  > anyone game?
                  >
                  > Susan (Pitman now!)
                  > http://www.susanplus.com

                • Susan Pitman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 17, 2011
                    Excellent... excitement! ok... for those interested... new friends and
                    old!... email me at susan.a.pitman@... , and I'll get a group
                    email going...

                    Susan
                    http://www.susanplus.com

                    On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 2:26 PM, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > I'm in. :)
                    >
                    > Mike
                    > http://MikeMoon.ca <http://mikemoon.ca/>
                    >

                    > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Susan Pitman <susan.a.pitman@...>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Wowee! Where has the time gone??
                    > >
                    > > I have an idea for a new project... if anyone is interested... involves
                    > > taking about 20 seconds of video on a stationary staircase, showing no
                    > more
                    > > than 10 of the stairs... and having each video depicting a different
                    > aspect
                    > > of life... a woman holding a baby sitting on the stairs, a couple arguing
                    > on
                    > > the stairs, a man holding his wife in his arms on the stairs, a kid
                    > playing
                    > > with a slinky on the stairs, etc...
                    > >
                    > > anyone game?
                    > >
                    > > Susan (Pitman now!)