Re: Anybody Know About Rupert Howe?

  • compumavengal
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
      Thanks Jay, just wanted to make sure. The definition of community is changing. We all do have to look out for each other beyond geographical boundaries.

      This is a video that I saw of a BBC newscaster who is not really paying attention to what Darcus Howe (I'm guessing no relation to Rupert) is trying to tell her about the riot/uprising/rebellion/looting.

      http://youtu.be/biJgILxGK0o

      Peace to us all,

      Gena

      > > Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that the family is ok.
      > > If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect that desire. A yes or no will do.
      >
      > Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.
      >
      > Joly, who's Darcus?

      > 917 371 6790
      > 540 860 0673

    • compumavengal
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
        No, he is a writer/broadcaster in the UK. He is a West Indian gentleman which doesn't count out the possibility of being a relative but I don't think so.

        Gena
        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "apperceive" <markus.sandy@...> wrote:

        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Joly, who's Darcus?
        > >

        > google Darcus Howe
        >
        > a relative perhaps? :)

      • Irina
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 10, 2011
          the way the female reporter behaved in this video is embarassing!