Re: [videoblogging] Anybody Know About Rupert Howe?

  • Adrian Miles
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
      Kudo's to Rupert and family, hard to think of a more, um, secure place to be
      (though let's face it, the Swiss are just a tad, Swiss). :-)

      On 10 August 2011 10:59, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

      > Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.

      an appropriate closing
      Adrian Miles
      about.me/vogmae

    • Joly MacFie
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011

        > Joly, who's Darcus?
        >
        > Jay
        >

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biJgILxGK0o

        Joly MacFie 218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
        WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
      • apperceive
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011

          > Joly, who's Darcus?

          google Darcus Howe

          a relative perhaps? :)
        • compumavengal
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
            Thanks Jay, just wanted to make sure. The definition of community is changing. We all do have to look out for each other beyond geographical boundaries.

            This is a video that I saw of a BBC newscaster who is not really paying attention to what Darcus Howe (I'm guessing no relation to Rupert) is trying to tell her about the riot/uprising/rebellion/looting.

            http://youtu.be/biJgILxGK0o

            Peace to us all,

            Gena

            > > Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that the family is ok.
            > > If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect that desire. A yes or no will do.
            >
            > Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.
            >
            > Joly, who's Darcus?

            > 917 371 6790
            > 540 860 0673

          • compumavengal
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
              No, he is a writer/broadcaster in the UK. He is a West Indian gentleman which doesn't count out the possibility of being a relative but I don't think so.

              Gena
              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "apperceive" <markus.sandy@...> wrote:

              > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Joly, who's Darcus?
              > >

              > google Darcus Howe
              >
              > a relative perhaps? :)

            • Irina
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 10, 2011
                the way the female reporter behaved in this video is embarassing!