Re: [videoblogging] Anybody Know About Rupert Howe?

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
      > Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that the family is ok.
      > If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect that desire. A yes or no will do.

      Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.

      Joly, who's Darcus?

    • ktcopsey@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
        I am thinking of you all in the UK. I think the violence has gone viral so
        to speak, and gone to many other cities. Take care every one out there.

        Kate Copsey
        Freelance Garden Writer
        _www.katecopsey.com_ (http://www.katecopsey.com/)
        Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
        on: _www.americaswebradio.com_ (http://www.americaswebradio.com/) 10am
        every Saturday.
        Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com

        In a message dated 8/9/2011 8:05:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        compumavengal@... writes:

        Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this
        was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that
        the family is ok.

        If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect
        that desire. A yes or no will do.

        Thanks folks,

        Gena

      • Adrian Miles
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
          Kudo's to Rupert and family, hard to think of a more, um, secure place to be
          (though let's face it, the Swiss are just a tad, Swiss). :-)

          On 10 August 2011 10:59, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

          > Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.

          an appropriate closing
          Adrian Miles
          about.me/vogmae

        • Joly MacFie
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011

            > Joly, who's Darcus?
            >
            > Jay
            >

            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biJgILxGK0o

            Joly MacFie 218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
            WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
          • apperceive
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011

              > Joly, who's Darcus?

              google Darcus Howe

              a relative perhaps? :)
            • compumavengal
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
                Thanks Jay, just wanted to make sure. The definition of community is changing. We all do have to look out for each other beyond geographical boundaries.

                This is a video that I saw of a BBC newscaster who is not really paying attention to what Darcus Howe (I'm guessing no relation to Rupert) is trying to tell her about the riot/uprising/rebellion/looting.

                http://youtu.be/biJgILxGK0o

                Peace to us all,

                Gena

                > > Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that the family is ok.
                > > If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect that desire. A yes or no will do.
                >
                > Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.
                >
                > Joly, who's Darcus?

                > 917 371 6790
                > 540 860 0673

              • compumavengal
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
                  No, he is a writer/broadcaster in the UK. He is a West Indian gentleman which doesn't count out the possibility of being a relative but I don't think so.

                  Gena
                  --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "apperceive" <markus.sandy@...> wrote:

                  > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Joly, who's Darcus?
                  > >

                  > google Darcus Howe
                  >
                  > a relative perhaps? :)

                • Irina
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 10, 2011
                    the way the female reporter behaved in this video is embarassing!