Re: [videoblogging] Anybody Know About Rupert Howe?

  • Joly MacFie
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
      I don't know about Rupert, but Darcus is all over the TV..

      On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 8:05 PM, compumavengal
      <compumavengal@...>wrote:

      > Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this
      > was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that
      > the family is ok.
      >
      > If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect
      > that desire. A yes or no will do.
      >
      > Thanks folks,
      >
      > Gena

      Joly MacFie 218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
      WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
        > Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that the family is ok.
        > If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect that desire. A yes or no will do.

        Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.

        Joly, who's Darcus?

      • ktcopsey@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
          I am thinking of you all in the UK. I think the violence has gone viral so
          to speak, and gone to many other cities. Take care every one out there.

          Kate Copsey
          Freelance Garden Writer
          _www.katecopsey.com_ (http://www.katecopsey.com/)
          Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
          on: _www.americaswebradio.com_ (http://www.americaswebradio.com/) 10am
          every Saturday.
          Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com

          In a message dated 8/9/2011 8:05:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          compumavengal@... writes:

          Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this
          was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that
          the family is ok.

          If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect
          that desire. A yes or no will do.

          Thanks folks,

          Gena

        • Adrian Miles
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
            Kudo's to Rupert and family, hard to think of a more, um, secure place to be
            (though let's face it, the Swiss are just a tad, Swiss). :-)

            On 10 August 2011 10:59, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

            > Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.

            an appropriate closing
            Adrian Miles
            about.me/vogmae

          • Joly MacFie
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011

              > Joly, who's Darcus?
              >
              > Jay
              >

              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biJgILxGK0o

              Joly MacFie 218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
              WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
            • apperceive
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011

                > Joly, who's Darcus?

                google Darcus Howe

                a relative perhaps? :)
              • compumavengal
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
                  Thanks Jay, just wanted to make sure. The definition of community is changing. We all do have to look out for each other beyond geographical boundaries.

                  This is a video that I saw of a BBC newscaster who is not really paying attention to what Darcus Howe (I'm guessing no relation to Rupert) is trying to tell her about the riot/uprising/rebellion/looting.

                  http://youtu.be/biJgILxGK0o

                  Peace to us all,

                  Gena

                  > > Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that the family is ok.
                  > > If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect that desire. A yes or no will do.
                  >
                  > Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.
                  >
                  > Joly, who's Darcus?

                  > 917 371 6790
                  > 540 860 0673

                • compumavengal
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
                    No, he is a writer/broadcaster in the UK. He is a West Indian gentleman which doesn't count out the possibility of being a relative but I don't think so.

                    Gena
                    --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "apperceive" <markus.sandy@...> wrote:

                    > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Joly, who's Darcus?
                    > >

                    > google Darcus Howe
                    >
                    > a relative perhaps? :)

                  • Irina
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 10, 2011
                      the way the female reporter behaved in this video is embarassing!