Anybody Know About Rupert Howe?

  • compumavengal
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
      Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that the family is ok.

      If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect that desire. A yes or no will do.

      Thanks folks,

      Gena
    • Joly MacFie
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
        I don't know about Rupert, but Darcus is all over the TV..

        On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 8:05 PM, compumavengal
        <compumavengal@...>wrote:

        > Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this
        > was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that
        > the family is ok.
        >
        > If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect
        > that desire. A yes or no will do.
        >
        > Thanks folks,
        >
        > Gena

        Joly MacFie 218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
        WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
          > Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that the family is ok.
          > If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect that desire. A yes or no will do.

          Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.

          Joly, who's Darcus?

        • ktcopsey@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
            I am thinking of you all in the UK. I think the violence has gone viral so
            to speak, and gone to many other cities. Take care every one out there.

            Kate Copsey
            Freelance Garden Writer
            _www.katecopsey.com_ (http://www.katecopsey.com/)
            Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
            on: _www.americaswebradio.com_ (http://www.americaswebradio.com/) 10am
            every Saturday.
            Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com

            In a message dated 8/9/2011 8:05:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            compumavengal@... writes:

            Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this
            was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that
            the family is ok.

            If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect
            that desire. A yes or no will do.

            Thanks folks,

            Gena

          • Adrian Miles
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
              Kudo's to Rupert and family, hard to think of a more, um, secure place to be
              (though let's face it, the Swiss are just a tad, Swiss). :-)

              On 10 August 2011 10:59, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

              > Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.

              an appropriate closing
              Adrian Miles
              about.me/vogmae

            • Joly MacFie
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011

                > Joly, who's Darcus?
                >
                > Jay
                >

                > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biJgILxGK0o

                Joly MacFie 218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
                WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
              • apperceive
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011

                  > Joly, who's Darcus?

                  google Darcus Howe

                  a relative perhaps? :)
                • compumavengal
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
                    Thanks Jay, just wanted to make sure. The definition of community is changing. We all do have to look out for each other beyond geographical boundaries.

                    This is a video that I saw of a BBC newscaster who is not really paying attention to what Darcus Howe (I'm guessing no relation to Rupert) is trying to tell her about the riot/uprising/rebellion/looting.

                    http://youtu.be/biJgILxGK0o

                    Peace to us all,

                    Gena

                    > > Sorry, I know this is off topic but due to current events in the UK this was the only place I could think of to ask. I just wanted to make sure that the family is ok.
                    > > If he wants to stay on that down low that is fine and I want to respect that desire. A yes or no will do.
                    >
                    > Rupert and his family happen to be on vacation in Switzerland. Quiet, safe.
                    >
                    > Joly, who's Darcus?

                    > 917 371 6790
                    > 540 860 0673

                  • compumavengal
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 9, 2011
                      No, he is a writer/broadcaster in the UK. He is a West Indian gentleman which doesn't count out the possibility of being a relative but I don't think so.

                      Gena
                      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "apperceive" <markus.sandy@...> wrote:

                      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Joly, who's Darcus?
                      > >

                      > google Darcus Howe
                      >
                      > a relative perhaps? :)

                    • Irina
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 10, 2011
                        the way the female reporter behaved in this video is embarassing!