Re: Bad Trip............Jan McLaughlin

  • Phil Campbell (me.dm)
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2011
      worse than that i just spoke to them on facebook. i asked for proof where she knew me from. so they have access to her facebook as well..

      https://skitch.com/philcampbell/fpxi4/jan-mclaughlin

      need a secure method to get in touch with jan, anyone remember her twitter. i totally gapped it - gonna email and tweet her about it before this spammer/scammer gets all over the place.

      thanks!
      phil
      -

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin, CAS" <jannie.jan@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
      > to London, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were
      > mugged at the park of the hotel where
      > we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for
      > us we still have our
      > passports with us.
      >
      > We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
      > issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're
      > having problems settling the hotel bills and
      > the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I
      > really need your financially assistance..Please, let me know if you
      > can help us out? Am freaked out at the moment!!
      >
      > --
      >
      > Jan McLaughlin, CAS
      > Production Sound Mixer
      > air = 862-571-5004
      > aim = janofsound
      > skype = janmclaughlin

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2011
        I called her... she said her phone has been ringing off the hook, and that she has the best friends in the world, and mwa mwa, so she's got it handled. :)

        Susan
        http://www.susanplus.com

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin, CAS" <jannie.jan@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
        > to London, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were
        > mugged at the park of the hotel where
        > we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for
        > us we still have our
        > passports with us.
        >
        > We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
        > issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're
        > having problems settling the hotel bills and
        > the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I
        > really need your financially assistance..Please, let me know if you
        > can help us out? Am freaked out at the moment!!
        >
        > --
        >
        > Jan McLaughlin, CAS
        > Production Sound Mixer
        > air = 862-571-5004