Bad Trip............Jan McLaughlin

  • Jan McLaughlin, CAS
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2011
      Hi,
      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
      to London, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were
      mugged at the park of the hotel where
      we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for
      us we still have our
      passports with us.

      We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
      issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're
      having problems settling the hotel bills and
      the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I
      really need your financially assistance..Please, let me know if you
      can help us out? Am freaked out at the moment!!

      --

      Jan McLaughlin, CAS
      Production Sound Mixer
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2011
        Sounds like a spam alert to me!

        Kate Copsey
        Freelance Garden Writer
        _www.katecopsey.com_ (http://www.katecopsey.com/)
        Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
        on: _www.americaswebradio.com_ (http://www.americaswebradio.com/) 10am
        every Saturday.
        Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2011
          Yes, I email Jan to let her know her gmail's been taken over.

          Jay

          On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 8:33 AM, <ktcopsey@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Sounds like a spam alert to me!
          >
          > Kate Copsey
          > Freelance Garden Writer
          > _www.katecopsey.com_ (http://www.katecopsey.com/)
          > Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
          > on: _www.americaswebradio.com_ (http://www.americaswebradio.com/) 10am
          > every Saturday.
          > Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com
          >
          > In a message dated 8/4/2011 8:29:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          > jannie.jan@... writes:
          >
          > Hi,
          > I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
          > to London, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were
          > mugged at the park of the hotel where
          > we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for
          > us we still have our
          > passports with us.
          >
          > We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
          > issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're
          > having problems settling the hotel bills and
          > the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I
          > really need your financially assistance..Please, let me know if you
          > can help us out? Am freaked out at the moment!!
          >
          > --
          >
          > Jan McLaughlin, CAS
          > Production Sound Mixer
          > air = 862-571-5004
          > aim = janofsound
          > skype = janmclaughlin

        • Phil Campbell (me.dm)
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2011
            worse than that i just spoke to them on facebook. i asked for proof where she knew me from. so they have access to her facebook as well..

            https://skitch.com/philcampbell/fpxi4/jan-mclaughlin

            need a secure method to get in touch with jan, anyone remember her twitter. i totally gapped it - gonna email and tweet her about it before this spammer/scammer gets all over the place.

            thanks!
            phil
            -

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin, CAS" <jannie.jan@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
            > to London, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were
            > mugged at the park of the hotel where
            > we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for
            > us we still have our
            > passports with us.
            >
            > We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
            > issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're
            > having problems settling the hotel bills and
            > the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I
            > really need your financially assistance..Please, let me know if you
            > can help us out? Am freaked out at the moment!!
            >
            > --
            >
            > Jan McLaughlin, CAS
            > Production Sound Mixer
            > air = 862-571-5004
            > aim = janofsound
            > skype = janmclaughlin

          • Susan
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2011
              I called her... she said her phone has been ringing off the hook, and that she has the best friends in the world, and mwa mwa, so she's got it handled. :)

              Susan
              http://www.susanplus.com

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin, CAS" <jannie.jan@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              > I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
              > to London, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were
              > mugged at the park of the hotel where
              > we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for
              > us we still have our
              > passports with us.
              >
              > We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
              > issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're
              > having problems settling the hotel bills and
              > the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I
              > really need your financially assistance..Please, let me know if you
              > can help us out? Am freaked out at the moment!!
              >
              > --
              >
              > Jan McLaughlin, CAS
              > Production Sound Mixer
              > air = 862-571-5004