Re: [videoblogging] Re: Vlogger Wordpress Site Issue

  • Adam Warner
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
      You're welcome! Glad it was an easy fix:)

      Sincerely,

      Adam W. Warner

      http://wpprobusiness.com
      http://wpmodder.com
      http://adamwwarner.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
        > I contacted 1and1 and they said that the error was caused by my server being PHP4 and they upgraded my site to PHP5 and now I have access.
        > My password currently is a combination of alpha and numerical characters, but it's never a bad time to change it.

        I'd also make sure you;re getting weekly or monthly backups of your
        database and storing them somewhere safe. There's a wordpress plugin
        that emails you a backup at the timeframe you choose.