Re: [videoblogging] Current wisdom on cheapie online video setup

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
      > I'm wondering what the current thinking is on a cheap HD setup for online
      > video (talking head YouTube stuff)?
      > When I last looked the most popular option was the Kodak Zi8 if not an
      > iPhone 4 or similarly equipped Android device. HD webcams are getting
      > better.

      Yeah the Zi8 is the best choice at the moment although I havent played
      around with any web-only cams.

      Jay
    • Julian Seery Gude
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
        Thanks Jim and Jay. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something
        important while focused on other stuff.

        I'll update the list if I happen across anything else useful.

        cheers

        ~julian