Re: video card suggestions

  • pageflex2001
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      Last January I posted a video about how to save money on avoiding building a new video-editing workstation by upgrading to CUDA-enabled video card. Here is that video..
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miqvht2ELUw

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Rein" <lisa@...> wrote:

      > Hey gang!
      >
      > So I'm still trying to upgrade my boyfriend's PC machine (vista) so that
      > we can get an HD setup going. Looks like he could use a new video card.
      > Any suggestions?
      >
      > thanks!
      >
      > lisa

    • theurbanreporter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
        Lisa... you should seriously consider going Mac. Nothing against PCs but if you're serious about media/video, you can't go wrong.

        Amani Channel
        http://www.webvideochefs.com
        @AmaniChannel