DSLR continued

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2011
      I just ran across this interview ith Philip Bloom. Some of you may
      know him as the big advocate for the Canon series. Its a 20 minute
      interview but interesting to listen to in the background. Also, it was
      shot on a DSLR so you can get a sense of the quality of image.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZJ2_7X4BT0&feature=player_embedded

      He pimps for Canon, but he's pretty honest about the current
      limitations of these cameras. I do agree that the huge benefit is the
      small size.