Re: [videoblogging] Re: anyone ever have a YouTube account terminated?

  • David Lee King
    Message 1 of 8 , May 13, 2011
      That's just weird. Someone obviously clicked the wrong thing at Youtube!
      Glad you're back up and running, for the most part. I wonder if the
      thumbnails will auto-generate again in another day or so?

      David Lee King
      davidleeking.com - blog
      davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
      twitter | skype: davidleeking <http://www.twitter.com/davidleeking>