Re: [videoblogging] Awesome new camera?

  • Ric Shellhammer
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2011
      Josh ... I now have both at least until I sell my HVX. In some ways
      the HVX is easier as it has built in lens. As for the P2 .... once
      the P2 workflow, or any tapeless workflow is worked out, it's real
      easy. Essentially the same process whether it's P2 or SDHC cards.
      P2 is pro and workhorses, SDHC doesn't have a very long trackrecord.
      Again, once you learn the workflow, it's a piece of cake.

      Ric Shellhammer
      Pegasus Productions
      Oceanside, California
      www.pegasusproductions.tv