Re: I Knew There Had To Be A Reason

  • compumavengal
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2011
      I looked it up Twitter Help this morning. You can point out individuals and report them. What the rat bastards are doing is having a bunch of people, not necessarily the ones you see in the profile pix, to cluster and do it all at one time again and again.

      If you have enough users higher than the twitspam noise you can counteract it. If you don't, your search term is co-opted by the ethically unwashed.

      It is the negative aspects of walled in communities. The casual users doesn't get to see that there are alternatives. The spam level is so high and noxious users head for known safe places like YouTube or corporate-ville.

      Twitter has the same problem that Google has. This isn't good.
      Not at all. SEO/SEM crap can wreck a service.

      Frack 'em.

      Gena