CollabraCam

  • scott stead
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2011
      So CollabraCam was pretty super nice to all of us I think...Kyle just asked
      me to pass this on to anyone that found the app useful

      Big news! CollabraCam has been nominated for a Webby in Best Use of Mobile
      Video. Think you can drum up some votes? *http://bit.ly/i65Mwh*

      <*http://bit.ly/i65Mwh*> CollabraCam is also an Official Honoree for Best
      Use of Device Camera.

      Beyond the posts I saw - did anyone actually get to try it? I'm still trying
      to round up 4 iphone 4's at work to test.

      Scott Stead
      www.scottstead.com
      www.documentaryclub.org
      c) 857.574.0852