Re: [videoblogging] 5 Years

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14 8:44 AM
      congratulations!

      On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:42 AM, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:

      > Today is my Anniversary.
      > No, not my wedding Anniversary, but my Vlogging Anniversary.
      > 5 years ago today, with Donna holding the camcorder, I created my first
      > vlog.
      > That was 954 videos ago.
      > Great times, but I'm far from done.
      >
      > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/04/14/5-year-anniversary/
      >
      > Mike
      > http://MikeMoon.ca

    • Adam Warner
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 14 8:46 AM
        Congrats indeed Mike!

        Sincerely,

        Adam W. Warner

        http://wpprobusiness.com
        http://wpmodder.com
        http://adamwwarner.com

        ________________________________

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 14 9:44 AM
          That's awesome - congrats on 5 years of video!

          Sent from my iPad

          On Apr 14, 2011, at 10:42 AM, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

          > Today is my Anniversary.
          > No, not my wedding Anniversary, but my Vlogging Anniversary.
          > 5 years ago today, with Donna holding the camcorder, I created my first vlog.
          > That was 954 videos ago.
          > Great times, but I'm far from done.
          >
          > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/04/14/5-year-anniversary/
          >
          > Mike
          > http://MikeMoon.ca

        • Jim Turner
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 14 6:53 PM
            happy vlogiversary!!

            --
            Jim Turner
            One By One Media, LLC

          • Kath O'Donnell
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 14 6:56 PM
              congrats! lots of great memories there

              On 15 April 2011 11:53, Jim Turner <jturner@...> wrote:

              > happy vlogiversary!!

              > On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:
              >

              > > Today is my Anniversary.
              > > No, not my wedding Anniversary, but my Vlogging Anniversary.
              > > 5 years ago today, with Donna holding the camcorder, I created my first
              > > vlog.
              > > That was 954 videos ago.
              > > Great times, but I'm far from done.
              > >
              > > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/04/14/5-year-anniversary/
              > >
              > > Mike
              > > http://MikeMoon.ca
              > >

              > --
              > Jim Turner
              > One By One Media, LLC
              > www.onebyonemedia.com
              > www.bloggersforhire.com
              > @Genuine
              > this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

            • theurbanreporter
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 26 7:38 PM
                Congrats Mike! Once you start, it can be hard to stop.

                ac