5 Years

  • mikemoon_ca
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
      Today is my Anniversary.
      No, not my wedding Anniversary, but my Vlogging Anniversary.
      5 years ago today, with Donna holding the camcorder, I created my first vlog.
      That was 954 videos ago.
      Great times, but I'm far from done.

      http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/04/14/5-year-anniversary/

      Mike
      http://MikeMoon.ca
    • Irina
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
        congratulations!

        On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:42 AM, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:

        > Today is my Anniversary.
        > No, not my wedding Anniversary, but my Vlogging Anniversary.
        > 5 years ago today, with Donna holding the camcorder, I created my first
        > vlog.
        > That was 954 videos ago.
        > Great times, but I'm far from done.
        >
        > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/04/14/5-year-anniversary/
        >
        > Mike
        > http://MikeMoon.ca

      • Adam Warner
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
          Congrats indeed Mike!

          Sincerely,

          Adam W. Warner

          http://wpprobusiness.com
          http://wpmodder.com
          http://adamwwarner.com

          ________________________________

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
            That's awesome - congrats on 5 years of video!

            Sent from my iPad

            On Apr 14, 2011, at 10:42 AM, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

            > Today is my Anniversary.
            > No, not my wedding Anniversary, but my Vlogging Anniversary.
            > 5 years ago today, with Donna holding the camcorder, I created my first vlog.
            > That was 954 videos ago.
            > Great times, but I'm far from done.
            >
            > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/04/14/5-year-anniversary/
            >
            > Mike
            > http://MikeMoon.ca

          • Jim Turner
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
              happy vlogiversary!!

              --
              Jim Turner
              One By One Media, LLC

            • Kath O'Donnell
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
                congrats! lots of great memories there

                On 15 April 2011 11:53, Jim Turner <jturner@...> wrote:

                > happy vlogiversary!!

                > On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:
                >

                > > Today is my Anniversary.
                > > No, not my wedding Anniversary, but my Vlogging Anniversary.
                > > 5 years ago today, with Donna holding the camcorder, I created my first
                > > vlog.
                > > That was 954 videos ago.
                > > Great times, but I'm far from done.
                > >
                > > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/04/14/5-year-anniversary/
                > >
                > > Mike
                > > http://MikeMoon.ca
                > >

                > --
                > Jim Turner
                > One By One Media, LLC
                > www.onebyonemedia.com
                > www.bloggersforhire.com
                > @Genuine
                > this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

              • theurbanreporter
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 26, 2011
                  Congrats Mike! Once you start, it can be hard to stop.

                  ac