Re: [videoblogging] Editing H264 in iMovie 11

  • David Lee King
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
      Yeah, that's how I read it. And yep - iMovie likes my Xacti videos, but FCE
      doesn't - I dump the videos into a transcoder first. It sounds like the new
      FCP will do that automatically, just like iMovie - which will save a bunch
      of time.

      David Lee King
      davidleeking.com - blog
      davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog