Re: [videoblogging] VideoBloggingWeek

  • Rupert Howe
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
      I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
      dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
      to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
      it this week? Next week?

      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv

      On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
      <jimmycrackhead2000@...>wrote:

      > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
      > happy
      > to view others.
      >
      > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
      >
      > www.jchtv.com
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
        Sounds like someone just needs to make a command decision... why don't we start on Saturday, April 16th?

        Susan
        http://www.kitykity.com

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Howe <rupert@...> wrote:

        > I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
        > dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
        > to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
        > it this week? Next week?
        >
        > Rupert
        > http://twittervlog.tv
        >
        > On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
        > <jimmycrackhead2000@...>wrote:
        >

        > > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
        > > happy
        > > to view others.
        > >
        > > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
        > >
        > > www.jchtv.com
        > >
        > > ________________________________

      • mikemoon_ca
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
          Thanks Susan. I'm cool whenever.

          We just can't NOT have VBW.

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <kitykity@...> wrote:

          > Sounds like someone just needs to make a command decision... why don't we start on Saturday, April 16th?
          >
          > Susan
          > http://www.kitykity.com
          >

          > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Howe <rupert@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
          > > dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
          > > to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
          > > it this week? Next week?
          > >
          > > Rupert
          > > http://twittervlog.tv
          > >
          > > On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
          > > <jimmycrackhead2000@>wrote:
          > >

          > > > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
          > > > happy
          > > > to view others.
          > > >
          > > > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
          > > >
          > > > www.jchtv.com

        • drpoulette
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 17, 2011
            I started my own Videoblogging week for this week. I used Susan's suggestion and started yesterday. Anyone else doing this? It's going to be a lonely week if you don't get in on it. I miss you guys and your vlogs.

            Dennis
            www.ymimexico.org/vlog