Re: [videoblogging] VideoBloggingWeek

  • John Coffey
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2011
      I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be happy
      to view others.

      Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
      www.jchtv.com

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
        I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
        dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
        to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
        it this week? Next week?

        Rupert
        http://twittervlog.tv

        On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
        <jimmycrackhead2000@...>wrote:

        > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
        > happy
        > to view others.
        >
        > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
        >
        > www.jchtv.com
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Susan
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
          Sounds like someone just needs to make a command decision... why don't we start on Saturday, April 16th?

          Susan
          http://www.kitykity.com

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Howe <rupert@...> wrote:

          > I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
          > dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
          > to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
          > it this week? Next week?
          >
          > Rupert
          > http://twittervlog.tv
          >
          > On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
          > <jimmycrackhead2000@...>wrote:
          >

          > > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
          > > happy
          > > to view others.
          > >
          > > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
          > >
          > > www.jchtv.com
          > >
          > > ________________________________

        • mikemoon_ca
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
            Thanks Susan. I'm cool whenever.

            We just can't NOT have VBW.

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <kitykity@...> wrote:

            > Sounds like someone just needs to make a command decision... why don't we start on Saturday, April 16th?
            >
            > Susan
            > http://www.kitykity.com
            >

            > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Howe <rupert@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
            > > dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
            > > to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
            > > it this week? Next week?
            > >
            > > Rupert
            > > http://twittervlog.tv
            > >
            > > On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
            > > <jimmycrackhead2000@>wrote:
            > >

            > > > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
            > > > happy
            > > > to view others.
            > > >
            > > > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
            > > >
            > > > www.jchtv.com

          • drpoulette
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 17, 2011
              I started my own Videoblogging week for this week. I used Susan's suggestion and started yesterday. Anyone else doing this? It's going to be a lonely week if you don't get in on it. I miss you guys and your vlogs.

              Dennis
              www.ymimexico.org/vlog