Re: [videoblogging] VideoBloggingWeek

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2011
      > I haven't heard a thing, are we officially doing a videobloggingweek2011?
      > I'm ready.

      Josh Leo has usually been the one to kick it off, though there are no rules.

    • John Coffey
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2011
        I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be happy
        to view others.

        Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
        www.jchtv.com

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
          I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
          dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
          to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
          it this week? Next week?

          Rupert
          http://twittervlog.tv

          On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
          <jimmycrackhead2000@...>wrote:

          > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
          > happy
          > to view others.
          >
          > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
          >
          > www.jchtv.com
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Susan
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
            Sounds like someone just needs to make a command decision... why don't we start on Saturday, April 16th?

            Susan
            http://www.kitykity.com

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Howe <rupert@...> wrote:

            > I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
            > dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
            > to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
            > it this week? Next week?
            >
            > Rupert
            > http://twittervlog.tv
            >
            > On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
            > <jimmycrackhead2000@...>wrote:
            >

            > > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
            > > happy
            > > to view others.
            > >
            > > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
            > >
            > > www.jchtv.com
            > >
            > > ________________________________

          • mikemoon_ca
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
              Thanks Susan. I'm cool whenever.

              We just can't NOT have VBW.

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <kitykity@...> wrote:

              > Sounds like someone just needs to make a command decision... why don't we start on Saturday, April 16th?
              >
              > Susan
              > http://www.kitykity.com
              >

              > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Howe <rupert@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
              > > dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
              > > to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
              > > it this week? Next week?
              > >
              > > Rupert
              > > http://twittervlog.tv
              > >
              > > On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
              > > <jimmycrackhead2000@>wrote:
              > >

              > > > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
              > > > happy
              > > > to view others.
              > > >
              > > > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
              > > >
              > > > www.jchtv.com

            • drpoulette
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 17, 2011
                I started my own Videoblogging week for this week. I used Susan's suggestion and started yesterday. Anyone else doing this? It's going to be a lonely week if you don't get in on it. I miss you guys and your vlogs.

                Dennis
                www.ymimexico.org/vlog