VideoBloggingWeek

  • mikemoon_ca
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2011
      I haven't heard a thing, are we officially doing a videobloggingweek2011?

      I'm ready.

      Mike
      http://MikeMoon.ca
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2011
        > I haven't heard a thing, are we officially doing a videobloggingweek2011?
        > I'm ready.

        Josh Leo has usually been the one to kick it off, though there are no rules.

      • John Coffey
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 10, 2011
          I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be happy
          to view others.

          Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
          www.jchtv.com

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
            I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
            dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
            to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
            it this week? Next week?

            Rupert
            http://twittervlog.tv

            On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
            <jimmycrackhead2000@...>wrote:

            > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
            > happy
            > to view others.
            >
            > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
            >
            > www.jchtv.com
            >
            > ________________________________

          • Susan
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
              Sounds like someone just needs to make a command decision... why don't we start on Saturday, April 16th?

              Susan
              http://www.kitykity.com

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Howe <rupert@...> wrote:

              > I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
              > dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
              > to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
              > it this week? Next week?
              >
              > Rupert
              > http://twittervlog.tv
              >
              > On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
              > <jimmycrackhead2000@...>wrote:
              >

              > > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
              > > happy
              > > to view others.
              > >
              > > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
              > >
              > > www.jchtv.com
              > >
              > > ________________________________

            • mikemoon_ca
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 11, 2011
                Thanks Susan. I'm cool whenever.

                We just can't NOT have VBW.

                --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <kitykity@...> wrote:

                > Sounds like someone just needs to make a command decision... why don't we start on Saturday, April 16th?
                >
                > Susan
                > http://www.kitykity.com
                >

                > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Howe <rupert@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I just realised that I go into hibernation every winter, just when it gets
                > > dark - around the end of Vlomo ;) - and then re-emerge when the sun starts
                > > to shine in April. Every year, videoblogging week gets me going again. Is
                > > it this week? Next week?
                > >
                > > Rupert
                > > http://twittervlog.tv
                > >
                > > On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM, John Coffey
                > > <jimmycrackhead2000@>wrote:
                > >

                > > > I'm struggling to get a video out every month like I used too. But I'll be
                > > > happy
                > > > to view others.
                > > >
                > > > Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
                > > >
                > > > www.jchtv.com

              • drpoulette
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 17, 2011
                  I started my own Videoblogging week for this week. I used Susan's suggestion and started yesterday. Anyone else doing this? It's going to be a lonely week if you don't get in on it. I miss you guys and your vlogs.

                  Dennis
                  www.ymimexico.org/vlog