Re: [videoblogging] Calling All Future Film-Makers! Xtranormal Film Festival Presented by Bing

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2011
      are you going to send a script?

      On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:03 PM, schlomo rabinowitz <schlomo@...>wrote:

      > Whoa!
      >
      > I would kill to have Fisher Stevens watch one of my robot animatronic
      > xtranormal videos!
      >
      > His take on the nerdy Indian scientist in Short Circuit 2 was racist gold!
      >
      > Schlomo Rabinowitz
      > http://schlomo.tv
      > AIM:schlomochat
      >

      > On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

      >> From: Jennifer McCarthy [jmccarthy@...]
      >> Subject: Calling All Future Film-Makers! Xtranormal Film Festival
      >> Presented
      >> by Bing
      >>
      >> heads up on a call for entries for the first ever Xtranormal Film
      >> Festival
      >> presented by Bing. Bing and Xtranormal have partnered to provide budding
      >> directors the opportunity to win a cash prize and to have their likeness
      >> immortalized as an Xtranormal character for life. Thanks to companies like
      >> Xtranormal<http://www.xtranormal.com/>, the online movie making website
      >> that
      >> provides all the tools anyone needs to create short films, all contestants
      >> need to do is type their script into the xtranormal system to create a
      >> short
      >> movie that�s based on Xtranormal�s platform and characters.
      >>
      >> In the true spirit of the contest, this short video<
      >> http://www.xtranormal.com/> (embed code below) explains the rules and
      >> regulations for submissions, which are open up until April 14. The winners
      >> will be chosen by a celebrity panel of judges, including iJustine and
      >> Fisher
      >> Stevens, and announced at the Bing party during the Tribeca Film Festival
      >> on
      >> Tuesday, April 26.
      >>
      >> For more information, check out the Bing blog<
      >>
      >> http://www.bing.com/community/site_blogs/b/search/archive/2011/03/24/direct-decide-and-win-bing-presents-the-xtranormal-film-festival-contest.aspx
      >> >
      >> or visit Xtranormal.com/bing<http://www.xtranormal.com/

    • schlomo rabinowitz
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2011
        Yes. My script will be about a not-quite-smart but loveable robot who helps
        a white new yorker dressed as an Indian scientist find love in the Big
        Apple.

        Schlomo Rabinowitz
        http://schlomo.tv
        http://hatfactory.net
        AIM:schlomochat

        On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

        > are you going to send a script?
        >

        > On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:03 PM, schlomo rabinowitz <schlomo@...>wrote:
        >
        >> Whoa!
        >>
        >> I would kill to have Fisher Stevens watch one of my robot animatronic
        >> xtranormal videos!
        >>
        >> His take on the nerdy Indian scientist in Short Circuit 2 was racist gold!
        >>
        >> Schlomo Rabinowitz
        >> http://schlomo.tv
        >> AIM:schlomochat
        >>

        >> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

        >>> From: Jennifer McCarthy [jmccarthy@...]
        >>> Subject: Calling All Future Film-Makers! Xtranormal Film Festival
        >>> Presented
        >>> by Bing
        >>>
        >>> heads up on a call for entries for the first ever Xtranormal Film
        >>> Festival
        >>> presented by Bing. Bing and Xtranormal have partnered to provide budding
        >>> directors the opportunity to win a cash prize and to have their likeness
        >>> immortalized as an Xtranormal character for life. Thanks to companies
        >>> like
        >>> Xtranormal<http://www.xtranormal.com/>, the online movie making website
        >>> that
        >>> provides all the tools anyone needs to create short films, all
        >>> contestants
        >>> need to do is type their script into the xtranormal system to create a
        >>> short
        >>> movie that�s based on Xtranormal�s platform and characters.
        >>>
        >>> In the true spirit of the contest, this short video<
        >>> http://www.xtranormal.com/> (embed code below) explains the rules and
        >>> regulations for submissions, which are open up until April 14. The
        >>> winners
        >>> will be chosen by a celebrity panel of judges, including iJustine and
        >>> Fisher
        >>> Stevens, and announced at the Bing party during the Tribeca Film Festival
        >>> on
        >>> Tuesday, April 26.
        >>>
        >>> For more information, check out the Bing blog<
        >>>
        >>> http://www.bing.com/community/site_blogs/b/search/archive/2011/03/24/direct-decide-and-win-bing-presents-the-xtranormal-film-festival-contest.aspx
        >>> >
        >>> or visit Xtranormal.com/bing<http://www.xtranormal.com/

      • mikemoon_ca
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2011
          Damn... that's the same premise I was going to send it.
          Back to the drawing board.

          Mike
          http://MikeMoon.ca