Re: [videoblogging] Calling All Future Film-Makers! Xtranormal Film Festival Presented by Bing

  • schlomo rabinowitz
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2011
      Whoa!

      I would kill to have Fisher Stevens watch one of my robot animatronic
      xtranormal videos!

      His take on the nerdy Indian scientist in Short Circuit 2 was racist gold!

      Schlomo Rabinowitz
      http://schlomo.tv
      AIM:schlomochat

      On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

      > From: Jennifer McCarthy [jmccarthy@...]
      > Subject: Calling All Future Film-Makers! Xtranormal Film Festival Presented
      > by Bing
      >
      > heads up on a call for entries for the first ever Xtranormal Film Festival
      > presented by Bing. Bing and Xtranormal have partnered to provide budding
      > directors the opportunity to win a cash prize and to have their likeness
      > immortalized as an Xtranormal character for life. Thanks to companies like
      > Xtranormal<http://www.xtranormal.com/>, the online movie making website
      > that
      > provides all the tools anyone needs to create short films, all contestants
      > need to do is type their script into the xtranormal system to create a
      > short
      > movie that�s based on Xtranormal�s platform and characters.
      >
      > In the true spirit of the contest, this short video<
      > http://www.xtranormal.com/> (embed code below) explains the rules and
      > regulations for submissions, which are open up until April 14. The winners
      > will be chosen by a celebrity panel of judges, including iJustine and
      > Fisher
      > Stevens, and announced at the Bing party during the Tribeca Film Festival
      > on
      > Tuesday, April 26.
      >
      > For more information, check out the Bing blog<
      >
      > http://www.bing.com/community/site_blogs/b/search/archive/2011/03/24/direct-decide-and-win-bing-presents-the-xtranormal-film-festival-contest.aspx
      > >
      > or visit Xtranormal.com/bing<http://www.xtranormal.com/

    • Irina
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2011
        are you going to send a script?

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2011
          Yes. My script will be about a not-quite-smart but loveable robot who helps
          a white new yorker dressed as an Indian scientist find love in the Big
          Apple.

          Schlomo Rabinowitz
          http://schlomo.tv
          http://hatfactory.net
          AIM:schlomochat

          On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

          > are you going to send a script?
          >

          > On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:03 PM, schlomo rabinowitz <schlomo@...>wrote:
          >
          >> Whoa!
          >>
          >> I would kill to have Fisher Stevens watch one of my robot animatronic
          >> xtranormal videos!
          >>
          >> His take on the nerdy Indian scientist in Short Circuit 2 was racist gold!
          >>
          >> Schlomo Rabinowitz
          >> http://schlomo.tv
          >> AIM:schlomochat
          >>

          >> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

          >>> From: Jennifer McCarthy [jmccarthy@...]
          >>> Subject: Calling All Future Film-Makers! Xtranormal Film Festival
          >>> Presented
          >>> by Bing
          >>>
          >>> heads up on a call for entries for the first ever Xtranormal Film
          >>> Festival
          >>> presented by Bing. Bing and Xtranormal have partnered to provide budding
          >>> directors the opportunity to win a cash prize and to have their likeness
          >>> immortalized as an Xtranormal character for life. Thanks to companies
          >>> like
          >>> Xtranormal<http://www.xtranormal.com/>, the online movie making website
          >>> that
          >>> provides all the tools anyone needs to create short films, all
          >>> contestants
          >>> need to do is type their script into the xtranormal system to create a
          >>> short
          >>> movie that�s based on Xtranormal�s platform and characters.
          >>>
          >>> In the true spirit of the contest, this short video<
          >>> http://www.xtranormal.com/> (embed code below) explains the rules and
          >>> regulations for submissions, which are open up until April 14. The
          >>> winners
          >>> will be chosen by a celebrity panel of judges, including iJustine and
          >>> Fisher
          >>> Stevens, and announced at the Bing party during the Tribeca Film Festival
          >>> on
          >>> Tuesday, April 26.
          >>>
          >>> For more information, check out the Bing blog<
          >>>
          >>> http://www.bing.com/community/site_blogs/b/search/archive/2011/03/24/direct-decide-and-win-bing-presents-the-xtranormal-film-festival-contest.aspx
          >>> >
          >>> or visit Xtranormal.com/bing<http://www.xtranormal.com/

        • mikemoon_ca
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 25, 2011
            Damn... that's the same premise I was going to send it.
            Back to the drawing board.

            Mike
            http://MikeMoon.ca