New Video Documentary on Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

  • Randy Ksar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
      hey everyone. I wanted to let you know about a new video documentary and
      fundraising campaign I'm leading for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society called $10K
      in 10 weeks. My bro-in-law from Flathead Productions in San Jose made this great
      video showcasing my 10 year involvement with the organization, why the cause is
      important, and how you can help. Watch the video on our blog at
      http://10kin10weeks.wordpress.com/videos/ or on Vimeo
      at http://vimeo.com/21247389

      If anybody has any blogs or other social channels out there that can help
      promote this campaign let me know. You can get the embed code from the Vimeo
      site or link directly to http://10kin10weeks.wordpress.com Thanks and talk to
      you soon,

      Randy Ksar
      rksar@...