Vloggers Rewind Weekend - April 2&3

  • mikemoon_ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2011
      Soon, I would assume, we'll be hearing more about VideoBloggingWeek2011.
      It's wonderful event and I hope most of you will get involved. As a prep, I've hoping you will get involved in Vloggers Rewind Weekend.

      The premise of my vlog is simple, "I capture video moments now, so when I get old and forget how to feed myself, I can still look back and remember."
      We have a real hoot going back and rewatching some of the old videos I've created over the years. I'd like to encourage everyone to spend some time and enjoy some of your own video moments captured.

      In prep of VBW2011, let's make the weekend of April 2nd and 3rd, Vloggers Rewind Weekend. Repost 2 videos from your own collection. Perhaps a video you especially liked, one that brought back wonderful thoughts or maybe one that few saw and slipped under the radar. No rules here.
      Post your links in our happy little group.

      April 2-3, 2011
      Repost 2 Videos

      Mike
      http://MikeMoon.ca