Monday, March 14 in Washington, DC

  • barrett jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2011
      a worthy cause, if you are in the area and so inclined:

      Dear all,

      On Monday, March 14, D.C. Hunger Solutions, D.C. Farm to School Network and
      OSSE are teaming up to train all the D.C. schools on implementation of the
      fabulous nutrition, breakfast access, and farm to school parts of the
      Healthy Schools Act. We’ve got great panels and activities lined up, so we
      want to film the event so that it can be used later for additional training.

      That means: *we need someone to film the entire event! *If you’d like to
      help out (and get paid a small stipend), please contact Kristen Roberts at
      D.C. Hunger Solutions ASAP. kroberts@... or (202) 986-2200ext.
      3041.

      Full event details below:

      Many thanks!!

      Kristin

      Kristin Roberts

      D.C. Hunger Solutions / Food Research and Action Center (FRAC)

      1875 Connecticut Ave., NW, Suite 540, Washington, DC 20009

      (202) 986.2200 ext. 3041

      www.dchunger.org / www.frac.org

      Need food? Know someone who needs food? Visit the D.C. Food Finder:
      www.dcfoodfinder.org.