Videoblogging in London

  • Michael Rosenblum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2011
      Dear Video Bloggers.

      OK
      Here's one of those once in a lifetime opportunities - a 4-day (or 1
      or 2 day) intensive bootcamp in video journalism with The Guardian in
      London this July.

      The Guardian is one of the best newspapers in the world and they have
      moved into online video in a big way. Their stuff perpetually wins
      almost every major online video award and their VJs are among the
      worlds best.

      Now, they're sharing their skills and talents in an intensive
      professional video training bootcamp held at their HQ in London.

      It's really a once in a lifetime experience.
      Here's the link:

      www.guardianmediaacademy.com

      Take a look. If you sign up and mention you are a member of the
      videoblogging newsgroup, we can offer you a one-time 10% discount.
      And London in July is no bad thing either.

      If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
      Happy to explain all

      Michael Rosenblum
      President & CEO

      RosenblumTV