Re: [videoblogging] All shows live? ---> Pseudo.com and DEN...

  • Joly MacFie
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 25, 2011
      The arrival of atom and ifilm around was the first time VOD really took off,
      and the realization that shorts, until then a ghetto category in the film
      business, would become a predominant form on the Internet.

      The first big hit short I can recall was called More. I remember demoing it
      over and over to indicate the power of online vid..
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_(1998_film)

      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_(1998_film)>j