Re: [videoblogging] Google One Pass

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2011
      > Aimed at big media, might this be of interest to videobloggers?
      > http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/simple-way-for-publishers-to-manage.html

      This seems an obvious dig at Apple's new subscription service. I know
      we all tried to figure out how to do a good subscription method back
      in the day. You could hack one together with paypal, but it was always
      clunky and not very easy to deal with.

      Its the NPR model. Small regular contributions.

      Someone who makes regular video that people want could easily make a
      comfortable living. 500 giving $100 a year=$50,000. The real challenge
      is making that compelling content and building that strong
      community/conversation. Youd have to learn to run your own business
      too.