Re: [videoblogging] cheap background music?

  • Richard Amirault
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 7, 2011
      From: "David Jones"
      > On the contrary, becoming a Youtube partner is the holy grail for most
      > Youtubers.
      > It means you get to put ads on your videos and make money, among other
      > benefits like no video time limits and extra channel creation stuff.

      YouTube removed the 15 min restriction on some regular accounts already. Who
      they choose for this, and what criteria do they use? I have no idea .. but
      I'm included. I've recently uploaded two hour long videos without a problem.
      It may be that most are now included and only those who have had "problems"
      in the past are still restricted.

      Richard Amirault
      Boston, MA, USA
      http://n1jdu.org
      http://bostonfandom.org
    • Richard Amirault
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 7, 2011
        From: "Richard Amirault"

        >I've recently uploaded two hour long videos without a problem.

        To clarifly ... two videos each one hour long

        Richard Amirault
        Boston, MA, USA
        http://n1jdu.org
        http://bostonfandom.org