  • Pranab Chatterjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Hi,
      *Apologies for any cross posting! *
      I write this semi-anonymous blog called Scepticemia (at http://www.scepticemia.com) which got selected for what is the Oscar of the Medical Blogging world. I was selected in the Best New Medical Blog established in 2010 category.
      Could you kindly find some time to vote for my blog, Scepticemia? The link to vote for me is here:
      http://www.medgadget.com/2010bestnewmedical.html
      Once again, My blog is called Scepticemia and is third from the top. Will greatly appreciate your vote! (It would be great if you could get a few of your friends to vote for me too!). I am so sorry to contact you with such a request. I hope I am not disturbing you with this request. Please vote only once to make your vote count.
      Thanks,Pranab

      Pranab Chatterjee, MBBS
      Critical care Unit,
      Medical College, Kolkata, India