Re: [videoblogging] Second YouTube Partner Channel?

  • David Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2011
      On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 8:52 AM, neophoto3000 <cjburdick@...> wrote:

      > I may actually have asked this previously, waaay back before I was actually ready to do it, but...
      >
      > ... what's the least headachey way to add multiple YouTube channels to one's Partner account?
      >
      > Is there any alternative to re-applying for Partner status from within the second channel (it just seems like a needlessly complicated and confusing way to do it)?

      There are only 3 ways to get an extra Partner channel.

      1) When you initially get partner status on your first channel, they
      ask you if you have any other associated channels, and they
      automatically get added.

      2) Apply the normal way with your new channel. I've been turned down
      for this before, because I hadn't show the usual consistent uploading
      and views on the new channel yet. The usual rules will apply. Existign
      accounts are not often taken into account.

      3) Email your local partner reps direct if you know them, and they may
      be obliging if you are one of the "biggies". But I know some major
      players who have not been able to swing this.

      This was specifically asked and answered as such at a recent ebay
      partner conference here in Sydney.

      Dave.