Cool iPhone/iPod Touch Video Recorder app (Capturing moments)

  • mikemoon_ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2011
      So I've been using my iPod Touch (4th gen) a fair bit since I got it for Christmas.
      Anyhow, found a cool app...

      "Precorder is an app that automatically saves 1-10 seconds of video so that when you click the record button, you already have X amount of time recorded. What this allows you to do is wait for an event to happen and then start recording, allowing you to not have to go into editing to wipe out unwanted moments."

      Review is here:
      http://www.148apps.com/reviews/precorder-review/

      App is here:
      http://itunes.apple.com/app/precorder-pre-recording-video/id412558814?mt=8