Re: [videoblogging] Youtube thumbnails

  • Tom Dolan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2011
      Mornin Jay,

      It is HUGE! I have so many 'dorky' weird pics of me on my vids.... thanx for
      the heads up.

      Tom

      --
      Tom Dolan
      http://tomjdolan.com

    • Chad F. Boeninger
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2011
        That is very huge.  I'll definitely check this out on my next video.  Thanks for pointing this out, Jay.

        -Chad

        -- Sent from my Palm Pre

        --

        Tom Dolan

        http://tomjdolan.com

        <*> Your email settings:

        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:

        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        videoblogging-digest@yahoogroups.com

        videoblogging-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • David King
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2011
          Wow - that's awesome!

          David

          On Jan 17, 2011, at 12:51 PM, "Chad F. Boeninger" <cfboeninger@...> wrote:

          > That is very huge.  I'll definitely check this out on my next video.  Thanks for pointing this out, Jay.
          >
          > -Chad
          >
          > -- Sent from my Palm Pre
          > On Jan 17, 2011 1:04 PM, Tom Dolan <tomjdolan@...> wrote:
          >
          > Mornin Jay,
          >
          > It is HUGE! I have so many 'dorky' weird pics of me on my vids.... thanx for
          >
          > the heads up.
          >
          > Tom
          >
          > On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:
          >

          > > I just noticed that Youtube now lets you upload your own thumbnail for
          >
          > > videos. Thats pretty huge. I know that was an ongoing complaint of the
          >
          > > site. Thats pretty big.
          >

          > > Jay
          >

          > > --
          >
          > > 917 371 6790
          >
          > > 540 860 0673
          >

          > --
          >
          > Tom Dolan
          >
          > http://tomjdolan.com

          > <*> Your email settings:
          >
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > <*> To change settings online go to:

          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > <*> To change settings via email:
          >
          > videoblogging-digest@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > videoblogging-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Richard Amirault
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2011
            From: "Jay dedman"

            >I just noticed that Youtube now lets you upload your own thumbnail for
            > videos. Thats pretty huge. I know that was an ongoing complaint of the
            > site. Thats pretty big.

            Is that only for new uploads? I don't see a place in EDIT MY VIDEO to add a
            custom thumbnail. If so then I'll need to have a custom thumbnail ready for
            the next upload.

            Richard Amirault
            Boston, MA, USA
            http://n1jdu.org
            http://bostonfandom.org
          • David Jones
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 17, 2011
              On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 4:45 AM, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

              > I just noticed that Youtube now lets you upload your own thumbnail for
              > videos. Thats pretty huge. I know that was an ongoing complaint of the
              > site. Thats pretty big.

              Looks like they are slowing eating away at the benefits once only
              offered to Youtube Partners.
              Partners have had this ability for a long time.

              I can't wait for Youtube to roll out the live streaming service
              (supposedly only available to partners).

              Dave.