New: Adobe, Motorola, & MOFILM Ad & Short Film Competition

  • Randy Ksar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2011
      hey all. Randy Ksar here from Motorola. Being a video blogger myself (youtube.com/motorolamotodev) and a podcaster (http://blogtalkradio.com/motodev) I've been very impressed by all the creative work on this Yahoo! Groups. I thought you might be interested in a new project I'm working on with Adobe and MOFILM. It is a new video competition all about Flash on Motorola Android devices such as the DROID X and the recently released Motorola XOOM or ATRIX 4G (Best of CES for smartphones and tablets, respectively). We're looking for aspiring filmmakers like yourself to create an ad or a short film showing the possibilities of Flash on Motorola devices. Ads can be 15, 30, and 60 seconds long and the short-films should be less than 60 seconds. Prizes include trips to Barcelona to join Adobe, Motorola, and MOFILM at their famous filmmaker awards, Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection software bundles, Motorola devices, and US $5,000 in cash prizes (total).
      Get started by downloading the briefs, graphics assets, and music at http://moto.ly/mofilm and you have until January 31, 2011 to submit your video. Good luck, looking forward to seeing your videos and ping me if you have any questions. Have fun!

      Randy Ksar
      rksar@...
      @djksar on Twitter
      408-409-9033