Re: Veoh - your opinion?

  • Sunny Gault
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
      The initial people behind Veoh are no longer associated with the company, which is probably why you're seeing such a dramatic change. I worked for Veoh from 2006-2008 and I can say firsthand that the people I worked with really cared about the product because they helped create it. Hope that helps shed some light on the situation.

      Sunny Gault
      http://www.sunnygault.com