Re: Veoh - your opinion?

  • Sunny Gault
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
      The initial people behind Veoh are no longer associated with the company, which is probably why you're seeing such a dramatic change. I worked for Veoh from 2006-2008 and I can say firsthand that the people I worked with really cared about the product because they helped create it. Hope that helps shed some light on the situation.

      Sunny Gault
      http://www.sunnygault.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
        > The initial people behind Veoh are no longer associated with the company, which is probably why you're seeing such a dramatic change. I worked for Veoh from 2006-2008 and I can say firsthand that the people I worked with really cared about the product because >they helped create it. Hope that helps shed some light on the situation.

        As a VC funded company that 5 years old, I assume they changed
        leadership and dramatically cut staff. Probably just keeping costs low
        while they struggle to find a buyer to salvage their investment.
        Doubtful they care much about individual users at this point.

        Jay
      • Sunny Gault
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011