boomvideo > semanal revival ?

  • Gabriel Soucheyre
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2010
      BOOMVIDEO.TK > Another vlogging experience

      After a nine-week testing period, we are now ready to launch our BOOMVIDEO project

      based on a former experience with Semanal 2008.

      It is an exciting collaborative adventure we invite videobloggers worldwide to join in and
      publish a video on the 1st, 10th and 20th of each month the whole year 2011through > 36 videos
      altogether, from 10 sec. to 3 min.
      STARTING JANUARY 1st, 2011
      More information here : http://boomvideo.tk/
      Boomvideo is an initiative of Justine Emard, artist in residency at Videoformes, and Videoformes.

      Gabriel Soucheyre
      gabriel.soucheyre@...

      T + 33 (0) 612 59 27 53
      Skype : callto:gabrielsoucheyre
      click & call for free :
      http://call.mylivio.com/gabriel_soucheyre

      my vlogs :
      http://artists.jimdo.com/
      http://gabriel-soucheyre.jimdo.com/

      Contribuez à la protection de l'environnement, n'imprimez ce mail qu'en cas de nécessité
      Help the environment, print out this e-mail only if you need to.