Re: [videoblogging] How To Videoblog - A Simple Video

  • Jim Turner
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
      Merry Christmas Zennie and you are pretty spot on with this video. It does
      little better quality will keep the viewer in your vlog. I tell lots of
      people that blogging, vlogging and other mediums need not be complicated.
      The message and the content are the heart of the matter.

      Jim

      --
      Jim Turner
      One By One Media, LLC

    • Zennie62
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
        Hi Jim, and Merry Christmas to you and all!

        Thanks. Yeah, I try to encourage people to just, as I say, "rip it," because so many have so much to share. To me, vlogging is the best way for us to see how our World really is, or for that matter, isn't, working.

        Zennie

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jim Turner <jturner@...> wrote:

        > Merry Christmas Zennie and you are pretty spot on with this video. It does
        > little better quality will keep the viewer in your vlog. I tell lots of
        > people that blogging, vlogging and other mediums need not be complicated.
        > The message and the content are the heart of the matter.
        >
        > Jim
        >
        > On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 4:42 AM, Zennie62 <zennie62@...> wrote:
        >

        > > With so many marketers getting to the vlogging World, there are a TON of
        > > complicated blog posts on "how to" vlog.
        > >
        > > So, I figured I'd let this one rip:
        > >
        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2kHI1_TpwQ
        > >
        > > What's got me is it seems the simple art of VLOGGING has been contaminated
        > > by marketers who want "the perfect video." That's for videographers, not
        > > VLOGGERS. I'm a VLOGGER.
        > >
        > > Thoughts...
        > >

        > --
        > Jim Turner
        > One By One Media, LLC
        > www.onebyonemedia.com
        > www.bloggersforhire.com
        > @Genuine
        > this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

      • theurbanreporter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
          Indeed you are a video blogger Zennie. But it looks like you created some graphics as well at the end. You can let the camera rip, but there is still a small bit of work involved.

          Thanks for sharing.

          Amani Channel
          http://www.myurbanreport.com
          @urbanreporter