NYC video gig

  • Adam Quirk
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
      Hey folks,

      If any of you are in NYC and have your own video gear, a friend of mine is
      looking to hire someone to shoot a series of tech talks on a semi-weekly
      basis. $300-$400 per shoot.

      If you're interested, send me a link to your work and I'll connect you with
      him.

      Thanks,
      AQ
      wreckandsalvage.com

    • Richard Amirault
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
        From: "Adam Quirk"
        > If any of you are in NYC and have your own video gear, a friend of mine is
        > looking to hire someone to shoot a series of tech talks on a semi-weekly
        > basis. $300-$400 per shoot.
        >
        > If you're interested, send me a link to your work and I'll connect you
        > with
        > him.

        "video gear" can mean a lot of *different* things. Your friend would be
        better off describing what type of "gear" he thinks the videographer would
        need ... and/or .. what he wants for an end product ... in *detail*

        Richard Amirault
        Boston, MA, USA
        http://n1jdu.org
        http://bostonfandom.org
      • Adam Quirk
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
          Video gear in this context just means whatever a competent video
          shooter/producer/editor would bring to shoot a tech talk.

          Minimum gear: video camera, one hand, one eye.

          Bonus gear: the other hand and eye, mics, lights, tripod, etc