Re: [videoblogging] Apps for iPod Touch/iPhone?

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
      > So Santa says I'm getting an iPod Touch for Christmas. (Who are we kidding, I bought it myself and gave it to the family to wrap).
      > What are some of the better apps for video bloggers, video shooters, editors, etc to enjoy on the iPhone/Touch?
      > iMovie on the Touch sounds like it will be a winner, what are my other options?
      > While we are at it, any recommended photo apps that have rocked your world?

      The video camera on the iPod/iPhone is great. I shoot all my personal
      video with it now. The real game changer is simply the ability to
      shoot a short video and then upload online with a couple clicks. I
      also can get these uploads to automatically end up in my twitter feed.
      It's the videoblogging I always dreamed of.

      One app that seems extremely cool is Viber: http://www.viber.com/
      It worked like Skype(VOIP) but works seamlessly. The app copies your
      phone contacts so it's just like making a phone call. So if you just
      have an iPod Touch....you will basically have an international phone
      for free as long as you have wifi.