Re: [videoblogging] Apps for iPod Touch/iPhone?

  • Michael Rosenblum
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
      scramble
      it has nothing to do with video but you will waste hours and hours...

      On Dec 10, 2010, at 9:46 AM, mikemoon_ca wrote:

      > So Santa says I'm getting an iPod Touch for Christmas. (Who are we
      > kidding, I bought it myself and gave it to the family to wrap).
      >
      > What are some of the better apps for video bloggers, video shooters,
      > editors, etc to enjoy on the iPhone/Touch?
      >
      > iMovie on the Touch sounds like it will be a winner, what are my
      > other options?
      >
      > While we are at it, any recommended photo apps that have rocked your
      > world?
      >
      > Thanks folks... oh yah, have a great Christmas!
      >
      > Mike
      > http://MikeMoon.ca

      Michael Rosenblum
      President & CEO

      RosenblumTV

      Michael@...

      Office: +1-212-888-1101
      Office: +1-212-888-1102
      Fax : +1-212-262-2480
      Museum Tower
      15 West 53rd St
      New York, NY 10019

    • John Coffey
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
        Too funny Mike, I got an iPad for Christmas from girlfriend a few weeks ago. I told her I needed to start using it so it would get full use of the warranty. I too am looking into a video editor as the camera adapter worked quite well importing pics and video from my Xacti.
        JC

      • John Coffey
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
            > So Santa says I'm getting an iPod Touch for Christmas. (Who are we kidding, I bought it myself and gave it to the family to wrap).
            > What are some of the better apps for video bloggers, video shooters, editors, etc to enjoy on the iPhone/Touch?
            > iMovie on the Touch sounds like it will be a winner, what are my other options?
            > While we are at it, any recommended photo apps that have rocked your world?

            The video camera on the iPod/iPhone is great. I shoot all my personal
            video with it now. The real game changer is simply the ability to
            shoot a short video and then upload online with a couple clicks. I
            also can get these uploads to automatically end up in my twitter feed.
            It's the videoblogging I always dreamed of.

            One app that seems extremely cool is Viber: http://www.viber.com/
            It worked like Skype(VOIP) but works seamlessly. The app copies your
            phone contacts so it's just like making a phone call. So if you just
            have an iPod Touch....you will basically have an international phone
            for free as long as you have wifi.