Apps for iPod Touch/iPhone?

  • mikemoon_ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
      So Santa says I'm getting an iPod Touch for Christmas. (Who are we kidding, I bought it myself and gave it to the family to wrap).

      What are some of the better apps for video bloggers, video shooters, editors, etc to enjoy on the iPhone/Touch?

      iMovie on the Touch sounds like it will be a winner, what are my other options?

      While we are at it, any recommended photo apps that have rocked your world?

      Thanks folks... oh yah, have a great Christmas!

      Mike
      http://MikeMoon.ca
    • Michael Rosenblum
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
        scramble
        it has nothing to do with video but you will waste hours and hours...

        On Dec 10, 2010, at 9:46 AM, mikemoon_ca wrote:

        > So Santa says I'm getting an iPod Touch for Christmas. (Who are we
        > kidding, I bought it myself and gave it to the family to wrap).
        >
        > What are some of the better apps for video bloggers, video shooters,
        > editors, etc to enjoy on the iPhone/Touch?
        >
        > iMovie on the Touch sounds like it will be a winner, what are my
        > other options?
        >
        > While we are at it, any recommended photo apps that have rocked your
        > world?
        >
        > Thanks folks... oh yah, have a great Christmas!
        >
        > Mike
        > http://MikeMoon.ca

        Michael Rosenblum
        President & CEO

        RosenblumTV

        Michael@...

        Office: +1-212-888-1101
        Office: +1-212-888-1102
        Fax : +1-212-262-2480
        Museum Tower
        15 West 53rd St
        New York, NY 10019

      • John Coffey
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
          Too funny Mike, I got an iPad for Christmas from girlfriend a few weeks ago. I told her I needed to start using it so it would get full use of the warranty. I too am looking into a video editor as the camera adapter worked quite well importing pics and video from my Xacti.
          JC

        • John Coffey
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
              > So Santa says I'm getting an iPod Touch for Christmas. (Who are we kidding, I bought it myself and gave it to the family to wrap).
              > What are some of the better apps for video bloggers, video shooters, editors, etc to enjoy on the iPhone/Touch?
              > iMovie on the Touch sounds like it will be a winner, what are my other options?
              > While we are at it, any recommended photo apps that have rocked your world?

              The video camera on the iPod/iPhone is great. I shoot all my personal
              video with it now. The real game changer is simply the ability to
              shoot a short video and then upload online with a couple clicks. I
              also can get these uploads to automatically end up in my twitter feed.
              It's the videoblogging I always dreamed of.

              One app that seems extremely cool is Viber: http://www.viber.com/
              It worked like Skype(VOIP) but works seamlessly. The app copies your
              phone contacts so it's just like making a phone call. So if you just
              have an iPod Touch....you will basically have an international phone
              for free as long as you have wifi.