Fwd: CBS Interactive: Video Podcast Producer / Host

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      ------------------------------
      CBS Interactive: Video Podcast Producer / Host (6442BR) Date: 2010-11-24,
      6:27PM

      We're Hiring!

      *About CBS Interactive:*
      CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the best online content
      network for information and entertainment. Its portfolio of leading brands,
      which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, BNET, and
      Last.fm span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports,
      news, and business. With more than 150 million people visiting its
      properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top 10 web property globally.

      Job Description:
      CNET.com is looking for a Video Podcast Producer / Host to oversee all
      aspects of CNETTV�s expanding line-up of daily live shows. This producer
      must be a master multi-tasker, able to switch sources during a live
      broadcast while also: talking on camera, connecting a Skype interview,
      riding audio levels, and cueing up the next video or music track. Our new
      producer/host will also edit and publish both audio and video content to our
      site as well as manage our many syndicated podcast feeds and show pages. The
      producer must be familiar with all current and emerging audio/video studio
      hardware and able to maintain and troubleshoot existing gear. The ideal
      candidate will be as comfortable in front of the camera as behind it and be
      as technically strong as he or she is editorially strong; a follower of tech
      news, and a lover of new gadgets. In other words, we need a true geek at
      heart. This job is based in San Francisco with some travel required.

      Required Skills/Experience:
      2-4 years experience producing audio/video content for the web, from camera
      operation, to editing, to publishing.
      Experience in a radio studio environment essential, along with live audio
      mixing capability of up to 8 simultaneous sources.
      Ability to interact with a number of personalities both within CBSi and
      externally, and make video subjects feel comfortable.
      Build strong working relationships with coworkers, direct reports (if
      applicable), customers (internal and external), and company management.
      Ability to work with and manage a passionate user community.
      Ability to troubleshoot technical issues as they happen in a live,
      high-stress environment.
      Deep knowledge of RSS/XML technology for podcast and how that interplays
      with aggregators such as iTunes, Zune, etc.
      Experience working with content management systems for Web publishing
      Strong computer skills
      Working knowledge of HTML
      Familiarity with Tricaster a big bonus
      Pass a background check

      **
      *To be considered for this position at CBS Interactive, please click
      here.<https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25084&siteid=5131&AReq=6442BR&Codes=Craig_SFBay>
      *

      - OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
      - Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
      - Please, no phone calls about this job!
      - Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
      commercial interests.

      Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/tfr/2078587058.html