Sony DCR-TRV10 Data Wanted

  • Doctor Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi, I've acquired a working Sony DCR-TRV10 (NTSC) and all the controls and menu items are in Japanese. Guess you can speculate I don't read Nihongo, so MAYBE I can locate some data on the buttons and menu items.

      I downloaded the pdf from Sony.com but the images are so dark you can't easily know what is what button.

      Went to images.google.com and could not find anything with a clear picture of the Ingles names for the various buttons.

      If you can assist, I'd be able to do my touring of the Philippines and allow you to travel Asian Highway 26 with me.

      Thanks.