I made it...er, I mean we made it

  • Julian Seery Gude
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Hey Gang,

      I really enjoyed watching all your #Vlomo10 movies throughout the month.

      As I did last year I split duties for Vlomo10 video posts with my father and
      put them up on our site that we made for Vlomo09. I wouldn't have made made
      it except for my dad who picked up the slack towards month end when I got
      too busy around Thanksgiving.

      http://www.thepencilofnature.net/

      cheers and thanks for all your videos!

      p.s. I never would have made it if I didn't have my iPhone4 to capture HD
      videos on the fly. Don't you love today's smartphones!

      --
      Julian Seery Gude
      julian@...