Re: [videoblogging] vlomo10 day 29 of 30 days

  • Frank Carver
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2010
      On 29 November 2010 20:45, <ktcopsey@...> wrote:

      > We almost made it, with just one more day tomorrow.
      > My day 29 is afew deer in the meadow,

      My day 29 is tinged with sadness, for me at least, as we leave a building
      where I have worked for very nearly a year. For some reason youtube took
      _hours_ to process this one and I had to go to bed with a broken video in my
      blog post. I hope nobody tried to watch it.

      http://www.makevideo.org.uk/2010/11/29/vlomo-2010-day-29-leaving/